Wednesday, March 03, 2004

job hunting stinks!

Yes, it truly stinks. I mean, I have a degree, I have experience, and I'm willing to take just about anything. Yet the only nibbles that I've had have been to sell insurance and I'm not so desperate yet I'm willing to become an insurance salesman...I'm just not ready to be 'that' guy. So I go on a non-insurance salesman interview today and am told that the next step is the second round interview (apparently, this was the 'first round' interview, not counting the phone interview which was apparently a 'pre-interview' interview). Since when do you need to go through multiple interviews to make eleven bucks an hour?!? I need to win the lottery real soon. To do that, though, I need to start buying lottery tickets...and to do that, I need money, which brings me back to job hunting, which, by the way, stinks.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home