Friday, March 26, 2004

my health craze kick

I'd like, just once, to have the 'professional' and 'love-life' aspects of my existence in sync. Being that this has never been the case, I'd gladly accept one of these things to be going well. But, alas, this isn't the case either. Both are pretty much in shambles at the moment.

Last night I went on a semi-blind date. 'Semi' meaning that, having been introduced to the girl and having talked with her before, this was the first time I actually 'saw' her in non-photograph form. She was much larger than I expected. Now I have no objections to fat girls. They have every right to be walking around (though this should not be done in skin tight pants where every ripple is obvious), living, laughing and enjoying their extra-poundage to the fullest extent that their hearts can handle. I'm just on a non-fat chick kick. I prefer to think of it as a 'health craze' kind of period that I'm in.

Not that the date was unbearable. The conversation was pleasant enough. But talking distance was as close as I wanted to get. Though I'm not convinced that she was any more attracted to me than I was to her...and it becomes extremely depressing when non-attractive people aren't even attracted to you!

Needless to say, serious self esteem issues are arising.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home