Sunday, March 21, 2004

the saint of spring break

Bless me father for I have sinned. But it's not my fault. You see, Father, all of the college girls are home for spring break. Which is very nice, by the way, that they choose to attend church with their families. But their jeans are so tight that it's pretty distracting. I mean, I try real hard to listen to you give sermons about Moses talking to the burning bush, and Jesus helping the Samaritans but my eyes always end up on these tight jeans. And we're talking tight here, Father. You can see every single curve. Really, though, is it my fault that we don't wear burlap sacks anymore? I bet that you could barely make out the shape of a rear end through some of those burlap sacks, so of course all of those saints had an easier time...there just wasn't as much to look at. What could possibly have been in church for saint Luke, and Saint Mark, and Saint Levi's and Saint Lee and Saint Jordache...wait, I'm thinking about those tight jeans again. Don't worry though, Father, spring break will be over in a week or two...but until it is, you'd better believe that I'll be in church every Sunday.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home