Tuesday, April 13, 2004

curse you, george!

You know, there are few nights that I truly look forward to anymore on a 'must see tv' basis...but Tuesday is my exception. Now yes, on Thursday I'm all about the Apprentice and on Sunday I've got to have Arrested Development. But Tuesdays? American Idol and 24. Could you think up a better night of programming for tv? Of course you can't, so don't even bother trying. So you can only imagine my utter horror when I find that G.W. cuts into my viewing pleasure to give a speech! And during this speech not one snide comment from Simon, not one C.T.U. operative in dire peril, just Mr. Bush talking. George, you made a bad mistake messing with my Tuesday nights! So because of your bad decision (keep in mind this has nothing to do with the war, just Tuesday night programming...priorities you know), I will now officially not be voting for G.W. in the election this year. It's your own fault George. Think about it next year when my vote puts you back on your ranch in Texas instead of living it up in Lincoln's bedroom in the White House. You really have no one to blame but yourself.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home