Tuesday, April 20, 2004

haven't i seen you before?

Lately it seems that everyone I meet reminds me of someone that I once knew. The cashier at the grocery store looks just like that girl Trish from high school. And that guy at my new job reminds me of that guy from my old job. And the little kid that I saw riding a bike in the street looks just like that kid I taught science to a few years ago.

And all of this makes me wonder if, when everybody reminds you of somebody else, it means that you've met all the people that you're meant to meet. A sign that, 'hey, you've reached your limit. You can stop meeting new people now. And congratulations on a life well done!'. If recently met new people are any indication, then I think that I've just about reached my quota.

Which actually works out pretty well, because I really don't like most of the new people that I've met.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home