Tuesday, May 18, 2004

honesty is my virtue

In an effort to be a better American, I am abiding by those crazy RIAA kids' rules. I mean, really, who are we to rip off these rich singers, filthy rich record producers, and disgustingly, gut busting fat cat label presidents. Don't they have to eat just like the rest of us? So, in support of all this file sharing that many of you law breakers are doing, I am vowing celibacy on the music sharing front. From now on, nothing but honest songs for me. With this in mind, I traveled to my local used CD store this past weekend and purchased a CD. I then made my 'legal' one copy for my computer hard drive...all in accordance with RIAA stipulations and international law. While the CD wasn't too bad, I'm not certain that it was worth the $8 that I paid for it. This being said, I plan on returning the CD for a full refund, and perhaps purchase another one that is more to my liking, and make my legal copy of that CD for my hard drive. Of course, by that time, I may have reconsidered this CD too, at which point I'll most likely return it.

Thank you RIAA for making an honest American out of me!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home