Tuesday, May 04, 2004

mondays have just found a whole new way to suck

International Business is the new class I will be attending for the next eight Monday nights. Just another in the continuing saga of 'what the hell was I thinking?' I knew this new class was not going to rate on either the 'fun' or the 'interesting' list as soon as the professor walked in; namely because the temperature in the room dropped a good 15 degrees the minute this lady entered. She's like the Dr. Kevorkian of professors, killing off any interest, enthusiasm or excitement that existed before. Not that I possessed any of these before...so it was sort of like trying to kill the dead, but I digress.

She threw around her credentials a good bit, mentioned her thesis paper for her MBA about three or four times, and talked about how she worked in Mexico for a year before the company (or 'the bastards' as she referred to them) laid her off.

She also is quite fond of the word 'okay', which she says at least once a minute. I know this for a fact because I started tallying them when boredom threatened to put me into an imminent coma. So for the next seven weeks, this will be my Monday night excitement.

Excitement that may end up being very similar to having Rosie O'Donnell serenade me with show tunes while tossing lit matches at my kerosene soaked body.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home