Thursday, June 03, 2004

what's on your pizza?

Perhaps it's just me and, granted, I do tend to read too much into things, but I find those Pizza Hut commercials with the Muppets and Jessica Simpson to be disturbing on several different levels. I've got no real complaint with Animal or Gonzo. Nor Kermit. Jessica...well, there are several complaints about her, but that's not the point here. My real question is why Miss Piggy has allowed her so called 'friends' to order a pizza with pepperoni and sausage on it. I would like to think she would object simply on the basis that it may be one of her relatives adorning that steamy slice of pie. If I was with a group of female friends and they ordered a pizza topped with penises, I do believe that I'd be quite uncomfortable with where the meal was heading, and would most likely make a hasty retreat. Of course, if what they really wanted was a plain pizza and my penis...well, different story completely.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home