Monday, January 31, 2005

gall bladder for sale...cheap!

I've just been informed that my unemployment application has been rejected. Apparently, it seems that I didn't earn enough last year to qualify for unemployment. Of course, the reason I didn't earn anything during this time was because I was unemployed. So, to sum up. I'm not earning any money because I'm unemployed, but because I'm unemployed and not earning any money, I'm not making enough to be considered eligible to collect unemployment. Now, if I get a job and make money, I'll then be earning enough to collect...of course, I won't be eligible at this point because I'll no longer be unemployed.

All said, I'm very close to selling off a few organs in order to make ends meet. Do I really need both lungs and kidneys? I think not...and I'm planning to let these go first.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home