Thursday, February 07, 2008

revived archives

Entry: June 14, 1977 from my ficticious diaries

My mom's hair always looks really pretty and it smells good too and I know it's because she uses this goopy looking stuff that's in her bathroom. It comes in all these different colors like yellow and green and she told me that it's called 'gel'. It looks sorta like Jell-O that she makes for snacks sometimes, so I bet that this is what she means.

Grown-ups probably just don't add the 'O' at the end of the 'jell' cause its only how kids say it.

So I was sittin' and watchin' TV later on when our dog Snick comes walkin' into the room. He smelled real stinky and his fur looked kinda like someone tied it all in little knots or somethin'. I figured that he probably wanted to look nicer, and if Jell-O can make my mom's hair look pretty, I figured that it could probably do the same for Snick.

So I take him in the kitchen and open the fridge cause my mom had made some Jell-O and I take out a big scoop with my hand and started rubbing it into Snick's fur just like I seen my mom do in front of the bathroom mirror when she uses it in her hair.

I rubbed and rubbed but Snick's fur didn't look any better even though he did smell a little bit like cherries. I was tryin' to figure out what I was doin' wrong, since my mom's hair always looks so pretty but Snick's wasn't getting' any better, but she walked in and gave a sort of small scream.

She took the Jell-O away from me and asked what I thought I was doin', but she didn't give me a chance to answer and said never to put Jell-O in Snick's fur again and told me to go up to my bedroom. So I guess that Jell-O only works for people hair.

But there's got to be something for pets. So tomorrow I'm gonna try peanut butter instead.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home